- Maintaining the highest standards of rigour and integrity in all aspects of research;
- Ensuring that research is conducted according to appropriate ethical, legal, and professional frameworks, obligations, and standards;
- Supporting a research environment that is underpinned by a culture of integrity and based on good governance, best practice, and support for the development of researchers;
- Using transparent, robust, and fair processes to deal with allegations of research misconduct should they arise; and
- Working together to strengthen the integrity of research and to review progress regularly and openly.
These commitments form an integral part of Queen Mary’s approach to the ethical conduct of research, its mission and values, set out in the Queen Mary Strategy and the statement of our values.
The Named Person for Research Integrity at Queen Mary is Professor Andrew Livingston, Vice-Principal (Research and Innovation).
For information and advice about research integrity matters, including training or concerns about the conduct of a particular research study, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are based in Dept. W, 81 Mile End Road, London, E1 4UJ.