The JRMO Governance Team runs monthly research advice drop-in sessions on the last Wednesday of the working month, 10am to 12 noon.
Future planned dates are:
25 July 2018
29 August 2018
26 September 2018
31 October 2018
28 November 2018
19 December 2018
There is no need to book - please just turn up!
Bring along any questions about research governance or project set-up you may have. These could be general queries about the process of setting up a research study, or more detailed points about a specific proposal or study you are working on:
- Are you a researcher new to the approvals process or stuck with how to answer tricky ethical questions on your IRAS application form?
- Is your project actually research?
- How do you apply to the QMUL Ethics of Research Committee?
- Which organisation should be your project Sponsor?
- Do you have doubts over what documents need to be submitted for Sponsorship review?
- How do you submit an Amendment?
We plan to deliver drop-in sessions on a regular, monthly basis. We are starting at Whitechapel but plan to run similar events at other Barts Health and QMUL sites.
If none of the published dates work for you, or your question cannot wait, please drop into the JRMO any time Monday – Friday 09.30am to 4.30pm.
Information about setting up and managing research projects can be found on the Performing Research section of our website or please send questions to email@example.com