The Joint Clinical Research Board (JCRB) is a formal part of the structures of both Queen Mary and Barts Health.
The JCRB was established in 2016 to oversee the work of the JRMO and provide assurance to both Barts Health and Queen Mary that its clinical research is being carried out in accordance with:
- Barts Health and Queen Mary strategy and policy
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Financial regulations, and
- The JCRB's formal Terms of Reference (Revised June 2019) [PDF 186KB] (includes Membership)
The remit of the JCRB includes all clinical research at Barts Health and Queen Mary's School of Medicine and Dentistry, with a particular focus on research involving human subjects and tissues. It may, from time to time, set R&D activity targets and monitor progress in achieving them.
The JCRB is accountable directly to the Barts Health Board and to Queen Mary's Senior Executive Team, through the Barts Health Research Board and the School of Medicine and Dentistry’s Senior Executive Group respectively.
- December 2018 [PDF 278KB]
- September 2018 [PDF 278KB]
- June 2018 [PDF 358KB]
- March 2018 [PDF 553KB]
- December 2017 [PDF 344KB]
- September 2017 [PDF 371KB]
- June 2017. [PDF 387KB]
- March 2017 [PDF 369KB]
- December 2016 [PDF 373KB]
- September 2016 [PDF 348KB]
- 16 September 2019
- 10 December 2019
- 16 March 2020
If you have any questions about the JCRB please contact the Board's Secretary Nick Good, Projects and Communications Manager in the JRMO: email@example.com