The Joint Clinical Research Board (JCRB) is a formal part of the structures of both QMUL and Barts Health.
The JCRB was established in 2016 by Barts Health and QMUL to provide assurance to the Trust Board and Queen Mary's Senior Executive (QMSE) group that our research is being carried out in accordance with:
- Trust and QMUL strategy and policy;
- Legal and regulatory requirements;
- Financial regulations; and
- Its formal Terms of Reference [PDF 172KB]
The JCRB’s remit covers all clinical research at Barts Health and QMUL’s School of Medicine and Dentistry with a particular focus on research involving human subjects and tissues. It will, from time to time, set R&D activity targets and monitor progress in achieving them.
The JCRB is accountable directly to the Trust Board and to QMSE via the Clinical and Academic Strategy Board and the School of Medicine and Dentistry’s Senior Executive Group (SMD-SEG) respectively.
- September 2016 [PDF 348KB]
- December 2016 [PDF 373KB]
- March 2017 [PDF 369KB]
- June 2017. [PDF 387KB]
- September 2017 [PDF 371KB]
- December 2017 minutes will be added once agreed at the December meeting
Future planned meetings
- 19 March 2018
- TBC June 2028
- TBC September 2018
- TBC December 2018
- TBC March 2019
If you have any questions about the JCRB please contact the Board's Secretary Nick Good, R&D Projects Manager: email@example.com.