The Joint Clinical Research Board (JCRB) is a formal part of the structures of both QMUL and Barts Health.
The JCRB was established in 2016 by Barts Health and QMUL to provide assurance to both the Trust Board and Queen Mary's Senior Executive (QMSE) that our research is being carried out in accordance with:
- Trust and QMUL strategy and policy;
- Legal and regulatory requirements;
- Financial regulations; and
- The JCRB's formal Terms of Reference [PDF 172KB]
The JCRB’s remit includes all clinical research at Barts Health and QMUL’s School of Medicine and Dentistry, with a particular focus on research involving human subjects and tissues. It will, from time to time, set R&D activity targets and monitor progress in achieving them.
The JCRB is accountable directly to the Trust Board and to QMSE, via the Clinical and Academic Strategy Board and the School of Medicine and Dentistry’s Senior Executive Group (SMD-SEG) respectively.
- September 2016 [PDF 348KB]
- December 2016 [PDF 373KB]
- March 2017 [PDF 369KB]
- June 2017. [PDF 387KB]
- September 2017 [PDF 371KB]
- December 2017 [PDF 344KB]
- March 2018 minutes will be added once agreed at the June meeting
Future planned meetings
- 18 June 2028
- 17 September 2018
- 10 December 2018
If you have any questions about the JCRB please contact the Board's Secretary Nick Good, R&D Projects Manager: email@example.com.