Costing and contracts
Four dedicated staff will maximise participation in EU and non-EU funding, coordinate competitive research bids, and ensure compliance with international regulations and funder requirements. They will act as key liaisons with external funders and partners, lead negotiations and prepare project contracts and budgets.
Further information about EU costing and contracts support can be accessed on the EU Funding Portal (SharePoint), and non-EU international costing and contracts support can be accessed on the Non-EU Funding & Pre-Award (SharePoint).
International Due Diligence
Due diligence is required to safeguard the interests of the Queen Mary University of London when undertaking research collaborations.
Research funders are increasingly asking universities to undertake a more thorough process of due diligence when it comes to sub-awarding funds overseas (where funds will be passed through and managed by the Queen Mary University of London). The main aim of due diligence is to demonstrate that the Principal Investigators and the University have the assurance that international research partners can demonstrate their ability to deliver the proposed research and have appropriate governance and financial controls.
The due diligence questionnaire can be found below. For further information, please contact the International Costing and Contracts team.
- Phoebe (Qiong) Wang, International Bid and Contract Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact for S&E)
- Catherine Sillitoe, International Research and Project Manager - email@example.com
- Sascha Rashof, EU & International Bid and Contract Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alina Prozheyko, International Costing and Contract Officer - maternity leave
- Vishnviraj Dhir, International Costing and Contract Officer - email@example.com (FMD and HSS)
- Peony (Cheuk-yui) Lam, International Costing and Contract Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org