Joint Research Management Office

Performing research menu

UK clinical research terms

Glossaries of UK research terms can be found on the following websites:

Research Councils UK

National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)

National Insitute for Health and Care Excellence

Involve jargon-buster

University of Oxford

A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is under development.

Return to top