The JRMO Helpdesk logs and monitors all costings and general account-related enquiries received by the JRMO - from both internal and external sources.
Each enquiry receives a ticket number which the enquirer can monitor and update accordingly from a provided link. Each ticket is allocated to a named member of JRMO staff. This improves the flow of requests, enabling the team to prioritise requests and users to see how their issues are being progressed.
To raise a ticket with the JRMO Helpdesk please email the following, depending on the nature of the enquiry:
- Pre-Award Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-Award Medical Queries (Whitechapel): email@example.com
- Post-Award Non-Medical Queries (Non-Medical): firstname.lastname@example.org
- EU Unit Queries: email@example.com
- Barts Health Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Costings for Grant Applications must be submitted through the JRMO e-Costings website.