The European Union Unit in the JRMO is a team dedicated to helping our researchers find, apply for, negotiate and manage funding from the European Union (EU).
We provide a comprehensive support service to maximise access and participation in EU funding for research and innovation activities, particularly through the EU Research and Development Framework Programme Horizon 2020, as well as non-Framework EU funding and EU tenders.
Our support includes:
- advice, information and guidance on EU funding opportunities
- project planning
- advice and guidance with the application process and support with proposal preparation
- costing / budget preparation
- drafting of contract, consortium and grant agreements, negotiations and liaison with the European Commission and other EU funders
- liaison with consortium partners
- post award financial management, administration and reporting
- project closure / audit preparation
- tailored workshops and information briefing sessions
We are happy to discuss your project concepts and proposals, and to provide post award financial management and administrative support for EU funded projects.
If you have queries about any aspect of EU funding or are considering submitting a proposal, please contact Vicky Byers or a member of her team:
Vicky Byers, EU Section Manager
Tel: 020 7882 7251
Cate Cowton, Pre Award Officer
Tel: 020 7882 6038
Jean Smeeth, Post Award EU Finance Officer
Tel: 020 7882 6037 or 020 7882 7913 (Wednesdays and Fridays)
Dylbere Koteci, Post Award EU Finance Officer
Tel: 020 7882 7266
Keshia Sellapillay,Post Award - Fellowships Officer
Tel: 020 7882 5997